The 'Council of Kings'.
- George W. Bush threatened to have me thrown out of my house (Jan02) via the landlord when I was protraying a rather loud Great Shinto who had rather a lot to say for someone who doesn't exist. His reason was that I said he should do something about the state North Korea. I also wrote him a letter to open up an Aluminium Smelter in Scanton, east of New York; and collect Cans, Paper, and Glass in re-cycle bins in New York and other Cities; and another to warn him about the Graviton Bomb (see New Technologies section). The reason given for not re-cycling was that there wasn't room for the bins in such densely populated Cities. His daughter Jenna (a Spanish name I think) also appeared, and when I looked her up on the intenet she was selling T-shirts of the 7 deadly sins:
- Vainglory, or Pride
- Covetousness; Envious
- Lust, understood as inordinate or illicit sexual desire
- Gluttony, drunkenness and smoking
- Tony Blair often played his record collection before cabinet meetings.
- Gordan Brown, the Chanceller had an emergency Budget according to my suggestions.
- French president François Meteron as I thought. It was actually Jacques Chirac who kept combing his hair back. I asked him to campaign for a 'Yes' vote in France for the European Constitution. The vote was close and he claimed to be able to swing the Department's of:
The vote was actually against, as was one in the Netherlands. Making a 25 state E.U. unworkable because every one of the 25 states can have a veto, instead of majority voting.
- Champagne by telling the nationist leader that he would lose sales of Wine if he voted against.
- Brittany by telling the native Briton speaking people that he would limit English people buying houses there by putting a 50% tax on them.
- Marseille by telling them he would limit North African Muslim Immigration.
- Pot Ash - the Italian Government raised this point at an E.U. meetings. They said Pot Ash would run out in 50 Years and that they had most of the supply from the Nasple's Volcano Mount Vesuvius, and wanted to keep it but couldn't due to E.U. law. Pot Ash is required to make cement with sand and lime. Also mortar. So if it ran out no new buildings could be made! Also Oil will run out in about 100 Years, taking millions of years to be created from dead lifeforms. Will this mean a return to Peasantry or Slavery when their is no more Oil for Industry, Farming and Transport? Except what can be grown, or derived from Coal, which will run out in 500 Years.
- Ariel Sharon then Israeli Prime Minister nicknamed ‘the Bulldozer’, wanted rebuild the Great Temple of David destroyed by the Romans after a revolt by a fanactical Jewish Sect known as Zealots in A.D. 70. Where 10 Jewish Priest’s slaughtered 100 Lambs each a day, having to Ceremonially Wash after each Sacrifice. Jesus overturned the Money Lenders Tables in this Temple. As you needed Temple money to buy animals to sacrifice to God, at a very unfavourable exchange rate.
The Temple Mount is the place where God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac (Muslim’s believe Ismail), but at the last minute told him to Sacrifice a Ram instead, as a test of his Faith. Jesus also rose up to Heaven here near there. And Muslim’s believe Mohammed rose up to Heaven on the Temple Mount. The Wailing Wall is all that is left of the Old Temple.
The voices said he read the 'Dead Sea Scrolls' to himself every night in the hope that the Temple would be restored. Only one and a half pages they claimed. Then he 'raised' the Ark of the Covenant from under the Temple Mount releasing over 5,000 'Chaos Beasts' which it imprisoned. I was at Waterloo Station at this point and took the first train out of there to get away from them.
Sharon is also responsible for the massacre of 3,000 Palestinian Refugees in Southern Lebanon. And entered the Al-Aqsa Mosque which stired up the Palestinians.
I proposed a solution to the Palestinian / Israeli conflict. From the town of Beersheba, through the Nagev Desert to the Red Sea Port of Eliat would be given to the Palestinians in return for Israel keeping the land it has taken in the West bank for it’s wall. This would link the ancient city of Gaza, visited by the Emperor Hadrian to the West Bank. And allow a trans-Islam railway to be built from Casablanca and Cairo to Mecca, Damascus, Baghdad, Tehran, Karachi, Tashkent and Istanbul. Gaza could become the terminus of an Oil Pipeline from the Gulf States saving a long journey around the Arabian Peninsula; and a Commercial and Liner Port for visiting the Holy Land. Jewish settlements could be allowed to continue to exist in such cities as Mesada (where the Jewish Garrison and their families committed mass Suicide rather than submit to the Romans after the revolt of A.D. 66, it fell in A.D. 73), Beersheba, Mitzpe Ramon and Eliat. NATO and the E.U. would back the smaller Israeli state, which could build into the Sea for more land.
Beersheba houses the Ben Gurion University of the Negev (1965), and possibly Israel’s Nuclear Bomb. Abraham, Isaac his Son, and Jacob his Grandson have links with Beersheba. Ben Gurion was the Jewish Diplomat who got the British to allow Jews to settle in Palestine after WWI, and then give them their own state after WWII. Sharon was desperate to keep Beersheba for these reasons.
- President Assad of Syria. Who had troops in the Lebanon keeping the peace. He also ordered the assignation of the Lebanese President. Syria was to be isolated for the period of one Year, only getting supplies through Beirut. Southern Lebanon: Tyre and Sidon was to join in federation with Israel to protect the Christians there. Assad was to be put in solitary confinement in an old Crusader Castle with just the Computer Games I recommended to pass his time with.
- Saddam Hussein and Tarik Aziz, Iraq’s deputy prime minister who claimed to be half-brothers (cousin-brother as Muslim's refer to this relationship) even though one was nominally Muslim and the other nominally Christian.
- Chief 'O' of Nigeria - a Christian in a country divided between Christians and Muslims roughly North-South - they don't let them build new Churches in the North and have Sharia law in three states; former President Daniel Arap Moi of Kenya; and half the now good democratic leaders of Africa. A vast improvement on the freedom fighters, who only knew how to fight and lead not Govern. Starting many pointless Wars, partly due to Cold War rivalries, and stashing away Billions in Swiss Bank Accounts that they would never use while their people went without Food, Health Care, and Education. I raised them all up to Mahatma (Great Soul) Status for some reason. Nelson Mandella, Kofi Annan, and the Dali Lama were already Mahatma's, and had to walk round the U.N. Headquarters in Upper East Side New York, with all the world flags, to Kaaba it up.
- The voices said the Monkey on a packet of Coco Pops was ‘Coco the Clown’ more commonly known as Kofi Annan, the Ghanaian Secretary General of the United Nation's in that great cosmopolitan melting pot New York. It was most embarrassing when he came on-line, but he was one of the ‘Council of Kings’ so I had to deal with. The former U.N. Secretary General: Butros Butros Gali also came on-line and was 'the Robot' from Coco Pops. He is actually a Christian from Egypt, a word first used in Antioch, near modern day Adana, Turkey which has a big NATO air base. My ideas stretched as far a UN tax, perhaps levied on airfares to reduce the vast amount of population caused by Inter-continental flights. There are so many things to see in Blighty. Not that I would like cities that big, they are expensive, crime ridden and have few open spaces. I prefer medium sized cities which are cheaper but still have all the amenities. I used to live in a hick dormitory town with very few friends and very little to do.
- Nelson Mandella made me rather awkward when passing his Statue near Waterloo Station next to a bridge on the South bank of the Thames.
- Ian Smith, Robert Mogabe, and Morgan Tsvangirai ex-leader, leader, and leader in waiting of Rhodesia-Zimbabwe, respectively. The first two were confined to their farms, leaving Morgan to attain control and restore sanity to that country. Zanu-PF (Popular Front, Communists) are in power by denying the vote to 3 Million Zimbabweans forced to leave the country through poverty or torture. M.D.C. (Movement for Democratic change) are the opposition, lead by a former trade unionist.
- The Australian Parliament and Icky and Scratchy - two top Australian Politicians. Every time I sat down to eat, they would say 'the Australian Parliament is in session' and I wouldn't be able to occupy the seat, having to eat my meal standing up. Or if I tried to sit on a table some guy would put his leg on the table and stop me.
- Fidel Castro who had to rescue his old Godless Communist friend's from Hell by entering the Cathedral of Santiago (eastern Cuba) on Christmas Eve 2005 which would take his into the Chaos Dimension. He would only be able to carry the kit he had as a young Revolutionary to survive. The most difficult to save would be Che Guevara – the failed Cuban Revolutionary (strangely on a million T-shirts, and Mike Tyson's chest even though he claims to have faith in Islam), who went to the Conga and was killed in Bolivia.
- Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation. He appeared via a patient in the hospital who protrayed his body guard. When he went out in the lobby that was Putin waiting for a plane. Putin appeared in Vladivostok, a Port in the Russian Far East on a visit, and then went West as best he could. I kept interrupting him so he had to keep stopped at places like Irkutsk and Omsk, going in a plane or on a train. I sent him a letter saying he should modernise all the Railways in the former Soviet Union.
- Radovan Karadzic, Bosnian Serb Leader and General Ratko Mladic, Bosnian Serb Military Commander. It was claimed they were captured and taken to the Hague for trial as a War Criminal.